|Real Name||Kim Ki Bum (김기범)|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1991|
|Position||Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist|
|Specialties||Skiing, English, Basic Chinese|
|Nicknames||"Almighty" Key, Diva, Fox|
Kim Ki Bum (not to be confused with Super Junior's Kim Ki Bum or Allen Kibum), better known by his stage name Key is a South Korean singer, rapper, dancer, actor, radio host and promotional model. He is a member of SHINee, as the vocalist, lead dancer and lead rapper.
He was born on September 23rd, 1991.
Solo Albums Edit
After rumors of a solo debut a prologue was released, on SMTOWN's official Youtube page, naming the new group Toheart. The music video for Toheart's featured track, Delicious, was released March 10, 2014.
- 2007:[Attack on the Pin-Up Boys (꽃미남 연쇄 테러사건) - as Backup dancer (cameo)
- 2012: I AM. - as himself
- 2015: SMTOWN The Stage - as himself
- 2016: Seoul Fashion - as himself
- 2011: Moon Night '90 - as Lee Hyun-do
- 2012: Salamander Guru and The Shadows (도롱뇽도사와 그림자 조작단) - as himself (cameo)
- 2016: Drinking Solo (혼술남녀) - as Kim Ki-bum
- 2017: The Guardians (파수꾼) - as Gong Kyung-soo
TV Show Edit
- 2010: Raising Idol
- 2014: 7 Hungry Houseguests
- 2014: Stargazing
- 2014: We Got Married Global Edition
- 2015: Make An Order
- 2015: Key's Knowhow
- 2015: My Little Television (마이 리틀 텔레비전)
- 2015-present: M! Countdown
- 2012: Catch Me If You Can - as Frank Abagnale, Jr.
- 2013: Bonnie and Clyde - as Clyde Chestnut Barrow
- 2013-2014: The Three Musketeers - as D'Artagnan
- 2014: Zorro - as Zorro
- 2015: School Oz - as David
- 2015: Chess - as Anatoly Sergievsky
- 2015-2016: In the Heights - as Usnavi
- 2016: Save the Green Planet! (지구를 지켜라!) - as Byeong Gu
- Due to his stage name, his fans are called 'Lockets'.
- Having been on an exchange programme to America, Key can speak comparatively good English.
- He is known as the most sociable member of SHINee, usually possessing contacts of those other members are not that close with.
- He is the founder of the '91 line, where idols who were born on the year 1991 regularly meet up. However, Minho is not a regular member, for Key has once said that when he was by himself, he was Key, cool and suave, but when he is with another member, that member steals the spotlight, and he becomes "Just Kibum".
- He is the member which wishes to get married the most, often bursting out into a song of "I wanna get married~!".
- He has a photographic memory when it comes to dances, immediately memorising a dance after only seeing it a few times. He is a great imitator .
- He has a naggy personality, and is therefore known as the "umma" (mother) of the group.
- He is close friends with Nicole (former member of Kara), Jinwoon (2AM), Mir (MBLAQ), Jaejin (FT Island), Dongwoon (BEAST), Seohyun (Girls' Generation). He is also close with Eunji (Apink) and Soyu (Sistar).