|Position||Lead Rapper, Lead Dancer, Vocalist|
|Also Known As||"Almighty" Key, Diva, Fox|
|Specialties||Skiing, English, Basic Chinese|
|Birth Name||Kim Kibum|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1991|
Kim Kibum (not to be confused with Super Junior's Kim Kibum or '90 Kim Kibum) is better known by his stage name Key was born on the 23rd of September, 1991. He is a South Korean singer, rapper, dancer, actor, radio host and promotional model. However, he is best known as the vocalist, lead dancer and lead rapper for idol boy-group SHINee, under the label of SM Entertainment. (SME)
Solo Albums Edit
After rumors of a solo debut a prologue was released, on SMTOWN's official Youtube page, naming the new group Toheart. The music video for Toheart's featured track, Delicious, was released March 10, 2014.
- Due to his stage name, his fans are called 'Lockets'.
- Having been on an exchange programme to America, Key can speak comparatively good English.
- He is known as the most sociable member of SHINee, usually possessing contacts of those other members are not that close with.
- He is the founder of the '91 line, where idols who were born on the year 1991 regularly meet up. However, Minho is not a regular member, for Key has once said that when he was by himself, he was Key, cool and suave, but when he is with another member, that member steals the spotlight, and he becomes "Just Kibum".
- He is the member which wishes to get married the most, often bursting out into a song of "I wanna get married~!".
- He has a photographic memory when it comes to dances, immediately memorisng a dance after only seeing it a few times. He is a great imitator .
- He has a naggy personality, and is therfore known as the "umma" (mother) of the group.
- He is close friends with Nicole (former member of Kara), Jinwoon (2AM), Mir (MBLAQ), Jaejin (FT Island), Dongwoon (BEAST), Soehyun (Girl's Generation). He is also close with Eunji (A Pink) and Soyu (Sistar).